I did most of my work.
Bill, teflon coated top 11/27/04, rick, First I would like to compliment you on the great job you have done helping others with all the information you supply on your web page.Curt Jarrell Phone#.I took stick and poke pen a 3x3x28 piece of old walnut to use for the sanding block. .I hope this solves your problem.The first step tirage loto 2015 was to take my current guitar and sketch it out with any dimensional changes I planned. .I drew the required slot in the CNC software and created the toolpaths. .M/ m/ casino jeux centre val de loire m/ m/ m/ m planning THE guitar AND sketching THE build: My plan was to build a neck-through bass versus a bolt-on neck style. .Preamp AND battery pocket covers: I flipped over the guitar and clamped it down, spending some time to get close alignment again on the X and Y axis of the CNC router. .Most of the time this goes back to the fact that the fact that the clamps had a build up of oil and dirt that let the blade slip.
I went through some Rhino tutorials and then started my 3D drawing. .
I did not have fret wire files and was already way over budget; so I took a set of small files that I had, and modified them where needed in order to be able to cut the slots. .
Meanwhile, I guess the fix is to machine the wedge down some to achieve the 4-1/8" on center for the blade holders.I had purchased some back plate material from BestBassGear and created the toolpaths for the covers, about.010 smaller than the shallow pockets where the covers would sit. .Prepare to challenge your creativity, ingenuity, and knowhow and enjoy the adventure just as I did.It is not yet perfect, but the performance is greatly improved.Introduction, this soprano ukulele was my first attempt at building an instrument.The next step was to use CA glue and install the dots. .A router would have been quicker and easier but I didn't have one.The following are pictures from Rhino.There are three bolts.I did however have some pictures of the original practice piece where I used the same general glue up and process and will include a couple where they provide some clarity to the process.I didn't want to spend 80 for a set of nut files just to cut four slots in the nut.The solution that one person found was too use a spray can of electrical contact cleaner to blow into the switch.Drawing THE 3D guitar: I needed to draw the guitar in a 3D software that would allow me to export drawings into a file that the CNC machine could understand. .